germaink

Reaction score
hi ladies and gents this is my first try at a tactic. yes im using united my favourite team.
its loosely based on the world cup brazil tactic with the magic 4. ronaldo ronaldinho adriano and rivaldo.
its high pressure and uses hard tackling but works very well for interceptions. i tested it on fm touch first. i was fmed once by sunderland. would love some people to test it out and tell me what

View attachment 95316View attachment 95315View attachment 95314View attachment 95313View attachment 95307

as you can see from the posts im not at the end of my season but the football we are playing has been a joy to behold. ive not rotated my team properly so had some dodgy games like the sunderland game but drawing to man city and tottenham and destroying arsenal have been a real treat. i was messing about with this save even signing shane long

alongside this are some of the stats of games for my main players and ive got rooney firing which some have said on this forum hes really hard to use.

View attachment 95312View attachment 95311View attachment 95310View attachment 95309

if you get a player sent off all you need to do is take off the deep lying striker and replace in the sent off position and move the advanced forward to the centre.

hope someone will try this out. i dont know if it would compete with the tactics made by eriksen, tff, or any of the others but its been made completely from stratch ill be posting up a link for the tactic too very soon. possibly tonight.

here is the tactic guys.

http://www.filedropper.com/pressurechamberlg4bb19a55-33b9-4fa3-b385-3169d0edd111

i didnt want to make specific demands on this tactic so i used it as a plug and play. i havent added any oi's but if anyone has some direction in which they feel they can improve the tactic please let me know.

Last edited:
Which United? I'm going to assume Sheffield United as they were the first team to adopt the United name.

Which United? I'm going to assume Sheffield United as they were the first team to adopt the United name.

unfortunately not lol manchester united. struggling to add screenshots