tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
sorry for my bad english, I use google traductor...

Is possible in football manager, create guardiola pressure, I mean, all to recover the ball in away ground, how to the barca to return to have the ball... if you understand me?

I wonder if at least possible

Lowish mentality, a formation not too wide, hassle opponents, and most importantly all players need work rate and determination and really be willing to give it all for the club.

I know you have been asking this question before and the tricky thing about it is that without the correct man management, you dont stand a chance of pulling it off.

Another matter is that most teams actually sit deep and compact against Barca so their formation suits this, having many players in the areas where the opponents are. If a team should play a very wide formation and did not sit deep, then Barcawould nit be able to hassle them the same way.

It's also usually the case that you don't understand the answers using this translation tool but here, I have no better answer.

Last edited:
Lowish mentality, a formation not too wide, hassle opponents, and most importantly all players need work rate and determination and really be willing to give it all for the club.

I know you have been asking this question before and the tricky thing about it is that without the correct man management, you dont stand a chance of pulling it off.

Another matter is that most teams actually sit deep and compact against Barca so their formation suits this, having many players in the areas where the opponents are. If a team should play a very wide formation and did not sit deep, then Barcawould nit be able to hassle them the same way.

It's also usually the case that you don't understand the answers using this translation tool but here, I have no better answer.

thank you, I defend with the english, therefore I understand, yes had done question before, but no could replicate in fm 2013 as fm 2012, because I am trying replicate 3-4-3 guardiola, therefore ask .. I have a question? lowish mentality is the same what normal mentality??.. I imagine that to achieve all pressure, to do training "team work".. sure??

Last edited:
thank you, I defend with the english, therefore I understand, yes had done question before, but no could replicate in fm 2013 as fm 2012, because I am trying replicate 3-4-3 guardiola, therefore ask .. I have a question? lowish mentality is the same what normal mentality??.. I imagine that to achieve all pressure, to do training "team work".. sure??

- Yes, a normal mentality ( standard or control)

- Training team work - NO it does not work that way. The players must like you as a manager, have high work rate, determination but most importantly, you must play against opponensts that plays comact and with many players in central roles. If they spread wide and use the width, then you and Barca in real life wont be able to take back the ball. Naturally, Barca would destroy those teams but not by having 78 % possession.

also,someone please correct me if i'm wrong but i've found that if you have all players closing down set to "whole field",they'll get kinda confused and close down like,2 or 3 players in the same opposition(which is good in ST,AM and W only ) leaving their positions and creating space for the others to pass through. I generally decrease some notches in closing down of the defensive players for them to not get out of position.

- Yes, a normal mentality ( standard or control)

- Training team work - NO it does not work that way. The players must like you as a manager, have high work rate, determination but most importantly, you must play against opponensts that plays comact and with many players in central roles. If they spread wide and use the width, then you and Barca in real life wont be able to take back the ball. Naturally, Barca would destroy those teams but not by having 78 % possession.

I understand.. thank you

also,someone please correct me if i'm wrong but i've found that if you have all players closing down set to "whole field",they'll get kinda confused and close down like,2 or 3 players in the same opposition(which is good in ST,AM and W only ) leaving their positions and creating space for the others to pass through. I generally decrease some notches in closing down of the defensive players for them to not get out of position.

This is excatly why it works for Barca as they flood the midfield in possession and their opposition floods it too when defending, playing compact. Most of the times, the oppostions fullbacks loöks more like anchormen or DCs so This way, when Barca looses the ball, Barcas players are real close to the opponents.

Last edited: