tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
how to get my team, often press the goalkeeper and defense? bottom words, that neither the defense
or the goalkeeper can play in safety? Understand me, what I mean? any questions, let me know

how to get my team, often press the goalkeeper and defense? bottom words, that neither the defense
or the goalkeeper can play in safety? Understand me, what I mean? any questions, let me know

Normally, its a normal mentality + high closing down settings + close down the defenders and Gk in opposition instructions + enough players upfront to actually close down + players with high determination and work rate + motivated players

Normally, its a normal mentality + high closing down settings + close down the defenders and Gk in opposition instructions + enough players upfront to actually close down + players with high determination and work rate + motivated players

apology, but did not quite understand, could you be more specific?
mentality?
defensive line?
players rol?
tactics clasic or not?

Last edited:
Sorry, I cant explain it better than I did but I Will try anyway. Like I have written befor, Google translate does not work as you have never understood the messge in any if the answers given here at FMbase.

Mentality- Normal
Pressing : High
Formation-one with more players in Advanced positions
Players stats: High in Determination, Work rate
Players motivation: Very good/Superb
Opposition instructions: GK & Defenders, Close down/Always
Classic Or Modern=No matter, its the same match engine