Dohyl

Reaction score
So I had a save about few days ago with Leicester City and it was going really well but I tend to get bored quickly and I didn't set any goals there. So now, I shall set goals and try to post more pictures/details.

I decided to play in Welsh Premier League. Who are Prestatyn Town F.C.? Prestatyn is a Welsh football club based in Prestatyn, Denbighshire. Their biggest success was playing in Europa League 2nd qualifications. They won 1st qualifications vs FK Liepājas Metalurgs 1-2, 2-1 (4-3p) but lost to NK Rijeka 0-3, 0-5. They've also won Welsh Cup in 2012-13.

Club info, history and facilities:
View attachment 266894View attachment 266891View attachment 266893

Board expectations and finances:
View attachment 266888View attachment 266887

Transfer History and Friendlies fixtures:
View attachment 266886View attachment 266885

And finally tactic I'll use:
View attachment 266884

So the players are pretty much ****** so I don't see point showing their profiles but if you want to I shall post it then. :)

Board clearly said to fight against relegation, which we will do. That would be our first goal, not get relegated. As for future goals, obviously, wins Welsh Premier League, Cup. Get stable finances, upgrade facilities. And our ultimate goal is again, obviously, win the Champions League. But for now, let's go step by step.

I'm still not sure whether to show results each month or every six months (once I've played with everybody at least once.

It was nice pre-season, we even beat in last friendly our affiliated club Wrexham who are in Vanarama Conference.

If I ever win Champions league, then more goals shall be made.

Seems like I will have to change tactics, I've been using v0lliz JS tactic. Obviously not working.

We continue our amazing run, few losses but that's to be expected since I had main goalkeeper injured for 4 weeks and main striker was out for 3 weeks.

Great results:
View attachment 266611

We actually have chance to battle for Europa League, and just half year ago we had 5 defeats in a row...
View attachment 266612

The person that is making these wins. Absolute beast, Lee Hunt:
View attachment 266613

New season begins. We got destroyed in Europa League and the reason is, we simply had no time to play friendlies so my players played with 50%-60% condition... Board wants that we finish mid-table.
View attachment 266351 View attachment 266352

Transfer History:
View attachment 266350

Key Players that we bought:
View attachment 266349View attachment 266348View attachment 266347View attachment 266346

George Horan a nice and good CB (for this league standard), hopefully we concede less goals. Peter Hoy, I plan using him as DM, he seems decent. Ian Craney, a very good midfielder who will I hope provide many assists. Thomas Donegan, probably my best transfer in Prestatyn. An excellent attacking midfielder who can also be midfielder, probably our best player in club.

Goal for this season is at least win one trophy and try to win league.