Speedylad123

Reaction score
Just about to enter my 3rd season with Preston. Managed to win League 1 in my first year and gain promotion to the premiership in the second due to quality loan signings.

but needing help on who I should sign for cheap as i do not have much money?

Signed Humam Tariq in first season so may look to sell for more money, and big clubs coming in for Josh Brownhill.... thoughts?

Main positions i need to strengthen is RB,CD and a Ball Winning Midfielder?

Not sure if i should look to sell Joe Garner even though he has been outstanding in first 2 seasons, dont think he will make the cut in the top flight.

any help would be great thanks.

I dunno players prices in 2016 but these players should be cheap:
Jesus Vallejo,Patric,Edgar Ie,Wilfrid Kaptoum,Hachim Mastour,Alper Ademoglu,Lucas Andersen,Jairo Riedewald,Bryan Rabello,Riechdly Bazoer,Marcel Sabitzer,Joshua Kimmich,Niklas Stark,Lucas Boye,Tony Sanabria,Nicola Leali,Timo Horn...
Scout them and check their asking prices

Thanks for the suggestions, i barely had any money left after i secured the signings of Christian Atsu and James Mcarthur as crystal palace got relegated into league 1!!! was trying to raid some of their players because some of them are decent.

Also, managed to get Sam Byram because he was unhappy at Leeds and got James Wilson and Ezequiel Ponce on loans.

Got preston into the champions league after finishing 2nd!!

Got £42 million to spend with 600,000 on wages. Anyone got any ideas of who i can get in 2018 that aren't too expensive?