Pretty huge glitch - can anyone help?

Yurt

Reaction score
I am playing with two users as managers of different clubs (in the same division). With both teams I have given individual instructions to specific players each position. When I go onto the Player Instructions screen, I can see the players and their instructions from the other team in the Specific Player section. Then (more importantly) after I play a game the individual instructions for one of the teams (the same on every time) vanish, and I have to set them all up again. Has anyone else had this or can anyone help me fix this? Thanks!

Are you setting the instructions in game? If so, AFAIK, when set in game, they won't stay, you have to do it when you're not in a match, other than that, I've got no idea, sorry chap.

Are you setting the instructions in game? If so, AFAIK, when set in game, they won't stay, you have to do it when you're not in a match, other than that, I've got no idea, sorry chap.

Nah, I'm setting them before the matches in the normal tactics section. Cheers though. And just so you know, if you set specific player instructions in game they do actually stay after the match, and if you only wanted them temporarily you have to go and remove them again after the match. That's something I was gonna flag up on the SI website as I think it's pretty dumb but it's not my biggest concern ATM!

Nah, I'm setting them before the matches in the normal tactics section. Cheers though. And just so you know, if you set specific player instructions in game they do actually stay after the match, and if you only wanted them temporarily you have to go and remove them again after the match. That's something I was gonna flag up on the SI website as I think it's pretty dumb but it's not my biggest concern ATM!

Ahh, it's changed after last years then, sorry I could be more help mate.

Ahh, it's changed after last years then, sorry I could be more help mate.

Yeah, it's only when you select the option for specific player in specific position, if it's an 'any player in this position' instruction it disappears as has always been the case. No worries, cheers anyway.