Do you use shouts, what are your suggestions for OI and TeamTalks?

Thanks anyway...

Shouts Retain Possession, Hit Early Crosses. OI leave to assistant, Team Talks leave to manager unless 0-0 at half time 'Show me something else'

please send me the tactic with mediafire or something else because i'm not english and i dont understand wich position are the player because my game in different langage and we dont have the same name of position player so please send me the tactic and i hope it will works for me thank you very much have a good day .

post scriptum : sorry for my english it's not my native langage.

I used standard pitch size and sorry Nojoom dont know how to upload so your just going to have to try to make out positions :L

I tested this tactic those days and i have to say one word GREAT because i finished third position with atletico madrid ! And again a third position with montpellier hsc in french one division ! All my player finished with more than 7.00 and falcao scored me 30 goal in 42 match in this 42 match 50 % of them he vas hungry and unhappy. I m happy of this tactic because i can take every big or normal team i know i will make a good work ! I dont try this one with weak team but i thibk it should work ir you have the player