fabregas2

Reaction score
How do you prevent complacency from cropping up in a team? With Spurs, there's been 14 league games, 4 CL games and 2 Capital one Cup games and we've won them all bar a draw in one of the CL games. I'm fully expecting to load the save tomorrow and lose one of my first games but is there anyway I can ensure that the team doesn't get complacent and walk into the next games feeling it's already won?

I recommend not being too confident in press conferences and put "expect to win" during team talks against similar or lower reputation teams

Never mind. First game, beat Dortmund 5-1. Then winning streak in the league went as we drew 1-1 with sunderland. Then we lost to Liverpool after ripping them to shreds. Missed 5 Clear cut chances while they scored their 2. Lol.

it depends on your teams personality i guess. for a determined and professional team what i do is to be very confident in press conferences but i also demand more from them using team talks. Just finished my second unbeaten season in 3 years with borussia dortmund.

You should at all the time use the press conferences to, in an assertive tone to keep the player's feet on the ground. If a player starts to be complacent and he does not perform well, be agressive to him in the team talk.

You have to keep them on your hand, or else they will sack you