preventing going into administration?

Binboy92

Reaction score
Hey this may sound like a stupid question but my Southampton team has just gone into administration but I didnt save it and its gone back about a fortnight. is there anyway of preventing going into administration outside of the transfer window? Cos I used editor and gave Saints a massive budget (1B) and have only spent about 75 million of it- so if I resign would the board take that budget, put it into the club and then I add myself as their new manager- would that work? Any help would be appriciated.

Well, tbh, you shouldn't use the editor and not expect to go into administration if you are spending that much money, I expect they had signing on fees aswell, which will cost the club extra fee's, also appearance and goal bonus's and fee's can add extra money for the club to pay, also considering Southampton also have debts to pay off, that is another reason, so the basic answer is no you can't stop it really unless you sell some players and raise enough money to stay in, look on your finances option and see what the summary says, if it says your gonna lose 8m or something, you'll have to make the money to survive, otherwise you're in trouble, and the adding manager thing won't work as the club won't get the money you have in your budget, because on most budgets, teams have more money in their bank balance than in their transfer budget, and you haven't so your club doesn't have that money. So basically you can't stop going into administration unless you make up the money you are losing, or you cheat again and give yourself money which ruins the game.. Then again you've already ruined it by giving yourself that much

I take it you can't use editor for the current game- I assume you'd have to start a new one?

Yeah you can use the editor for the current game, the FMRTE one which is on this website somewhere, but tbh using it takes the fun out of the game and I assure you that you'll get bored with the save you use it on..

You should of ticked the Sugar Daddy option then the board pay off all debts no matter how big they are.Only other option is to use the Real Time Editor.

Firstly will that work on my database?
Secondly I can't find what to click to download it

Well you should of increased the balance to about 2 billion. Now that is proper cheating. But don't cheat because it makes the game pointless

Its just a bit of fun,most of us have done it for a laugh.It gets boring very quickly though in my opinion.