JMcQueen

Reaction score
Sometime's i feel this game takes the absolute **** when your trying to sign a player..

For example, your trying to sign "player A" who's valued at £2million but the club wanted like £15million to sell him! That's over 7x more than his valuation!

I understand that in some cases, it's fair enough-..such as Neymar etc..

But Jay Rodriguez? I tried to sign him before as Reading and they wanted around4/5 million but I couldnt afford that at the time with Reading..

Now im playing as West Brom and trying to sign him and Burnley say they want £13million?! WTF!

He's valued at 2.5 million? And when I was Reading they would of accepted around 4million.

Fair enoug, because we're a bigger club, there trying to get more money, but not an extra 9 ****** million! We're West Brom, not ****** Manchester City!

Urgh...anyways RANT OVER!

Anyone else find this a problem/irritating at times?

They HAVE to fix this by 2013, I mean, lot's of brilliant regens clubs ask for like 35 - 40m on a guy who's valued 3m, really?!

To be honest, some clubs do that IRL also I would say. I've found some other clubs to be reasonable. And plus, you can bring the price down to a reasonable level if they negotiate in some cases.

Or in your case, maybe Jay Rodriguez signed a new contract?

Ajax have great young players year in, year out. And due to the size of the club and their constant financial problems, coupled with not being successful in the league they sell them for quite reasonable prices. Vortegan and Erikson combined total of about 12/13 million. Not too bad in my book.

Sometimes a club has a player of about £2m in value but to buy him it usually goes between his current value and up to 2x. But if he's indespensible or your maybe a rival in some situations they'll skyrocket the price because they don't want to sell the player. But every player has a price eventually and that's the high prices they slap on.

I think it's realistic, if I'm managing Burnley I don't want to sell Jay Rodriguez, so I quote you a ridiculous price, it's up to you to find a price that I can't refuse. And it regularly happens in real life, that a player is just flat out not for sale at a certain point in time. He could be worth 90m to Burnley if he gets them promotion....

I remember I got bored in FM11 with Liverpool and offered Chelsea 34 million for Benayoun and they rejected it lol

thats truth
happening also to previous version but this is over the limit
i cant understand howsuch obvious things cannot correct them with a patch.dont watch football at all?

Its now a common feature since FM2011. To be honest it aint that realistic, its boring & frustrating when you want to play the game without cheats. Fee & wage demands are too ridiculous. The multiplier effect needs to be tuned down. Game breaker for me....