TrueGooner

Reaction score
Currently Managing Arsenal came 2nd in league and finished made it to semi finals in Fa cup. Champions league and league cup. Going into my second season
Does anyone know how much money (minimum amount) I would need to offer for David Villa, Sakho (CB)?

I bought Sakho to Atletico Madrid for 20mln pounds and I don't regret that :)

Last edited:
Villa will cost you min of about 45-60 million. You may need to pay 30 upfront and the rest over monthly installments.
The cheapest I got Sakho was for 17.75 million and that was after unsettling him. Haven't been able to unsettle Villa as of yet.

Just 20 mln and I bought him before my second season. I dont know anythig about Villa:/

i offered 17mill for sakhosecond season and got him

Villa will cost you min of about 45-60 million. You may need to pay 30 upfront and the rest over monthly installments.
The cheapest I got Sakho was for 17.75 million and that was after unsettling him. Haven't been able to unsettle Villa as of yet.

How did you unsettle him?

ive heard a few saying theyve picked up Villa for the 60m mark. have you bidded at all yet?

i only got villa when he was like 31 and paid £40 million for him

ive heard a few saying theyve picked up Villa for the 60m mark. have you bidded at all yet?

I have bid 50 mil they offer him for 105 mil Lol
And when tried to unsettle him he dismissed intrest

How did you unsettle him?

Yeah every few months just say things like you believe he is a rising star, or is quality player. You may soon become one of his favored personnel. Villa will just accept praise but i've never been able to unsettle him

got villa for 60 1st season
30 mil up front 30 over 48 month
i'm man united

couldnt get him cheaper however much i tried..only just got it in time for window

just because they offered for 105 doesnt mean they wont accept less

just slowly work your way up in sets of 5m or so. youl agree sooner or later and if the price is too high, then you'll just have to unsettle him

AND - an even better way to keep on praising their manager until you become friends or w.e. this has worked for me before on 09, inter werent negotiating at 70m for balotelli so i just kiss assed wenger(their manager at the time, 3rd season) go him to like me and they accpeted 40m in the end. and the message when i had it accepted it said: something along the lines of, one of the reasons why he accepted was becuase of his great friendship with me so yeh. :)

an even better way to keep on praising their manager until you become friends or w.e. this has worked for me before on 09, inter werent negotiating at 70m for balotelli so i just kiss assed wenger(their manager at the time, 3rd season) go him to like me and they accpeted 40m in the end. and the message when i had it accepted it said: something along the lines of, one of the reasons why he accepted was becuase of his great friendship with me so yeh. :)
couldnt have said it better myself. the good news is that it still works in fm 10 cos my mate kissed the *** of benitez and he was man city manager. managed to snap up torres at 27 years old for 50m due to good friendship :D

yeah, a great way to get ridiculously priced players. and good to know it works in fm10 aswell :)

got villa for 60 1st season
30 mil up front 30 over 48 month
i'm man united

couldnt get him cheaper however much i tried..only just got it in time for window
that is right!

Villa: 20 m + 40m over 48months
Ballotteli: 40m over 48months
Silva: 34.5m over 48 months
Jovetic: 16.5-17m over 48mths
Aguero: 12m + 40m over 48mths
De Rossi: 14m + 30m over 48mths
Chiellini: 35m (1st season) over 48mths, 45.5 m (2nd season)
Mexes: 30-32m over 48mths
Srna: 19m over 48mths, Vargas: 22m over 40 mths
Adler: 25m over 48mths, Akinfeev: 27-30m over 48mths
Dzeko: 20-22m over 48 mths
Hulk: 19m over 48mths

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Fabregas: 35m + 40m over 48mthsXD

doing that will kill your long-term finances. you'll end up selling them all again for peanuts.

that is right!

Villa: 20 m + 40m over 48months
Ballotteli: 40m over 48months
Silva: 34.5m over 48 months
Jovetic: 16.5-17m over 48mths
Aguero: 12m + 40m over 48mths
De Rossi: 14m + 30m over 48mths
Chiellini: 35m (1st season) over 48mths, 45.5 m (2nd season)
Mexes: 30-32m over 48mths
Srna: 19m over 48mths, Vargas: 22m over 40 mths
Adler: 25m over 48mths, Akinfeev: 27-30m over 48mths
Dzeko: 20-22m over 48 mths
Hulk: 19m over 48mths

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Fabregas: 35m + 40m over 48mthsXD

Thats gunna destroy you finances:O

I always pay upfront.