Status
Not open for further replies.

Phraz

Reaction score
Before anyone rushes in here to tell me I've started an Arsenal or Spurs save thread in the wrong section, I'm actually on about a game save I've started with Enfield 1893 FC. I had to unlock them using the Tier 10 downloadable database from the downloads section. I started with a team full of regens and around £6k in the bank.

I've been able to loan some players from some pretty high profile clubs. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and QPR to name a few. Suprised they wanted to come to me to be honest. They all pretty much said that they were relishing the first team oppurtunity and I think Enfield being close to all the London based clubs helped as well. I also signed Sylvain Legwinski on a free and Darren Barnard. Here's my transfers in and out for the first season. I pretty much Loaned a whole squad after releasing the majority of the regens.

mk9mcg.png

Ended up winning the League by 15 points and remain undefeated for the whole campaign.

2vboax2.png

I also made it to the Middlesex Senior Cup Final where I was defeated 2-1 by a Superior Hayes & Yeading side. Still proud of the cup run though.

rsy1qc.png

However, my biggest target was the FA Vase. More money and a trip to Wembley. I managed to win it.

25iasep.png

The biggest problem is trying to build up my reputation. I had an average home attendance of about 90 for the League and we led the league from about the third game in. I plan to stick with this save and try and make Enfield the dominant force in North London, one day.

1) I think it is fine there, it is in LLM
2) Don't bring back long gone thread
3) This has definetly finished

Anyway, hope he continues it nonetherless

Closed. OP can PM me if he wants it reopening.

Status
Not open for further replies.