Rza451

Reaction score
Pride of North London - A Tottenham Hotspur StoryView attachment 223967View attachment 223927Breaking News:Late last night across the country there was scenes of jubilation and despair as the FA confirmed Harry Redknapp's new position as the manager of England.View attachment 223931Harry Redknapp:"I don't know what to say. Right now I feel on top of the world I really am chuffed that the FA has trusted me with this position. To go from working on the docks in East London to managing your countries football team, it doesn't get much better than that and it really is a triffic feeling. But at the same time I really am upset about leaving Tottenham, it was a really tough decision. I've enjoyed my time there and I want to thank everyone involved with the club for supporting me along the way. (Outisde White Hart Lane the next day)View attachment 223937Daniel Levy:it fills me with great sadness to see Harry Redknapp leave, he really has been one of the best managers that this club has ever had. I would, however, like to wish him the best of luck with future endeavours and I hope that he can continue to exceed expectations whilst managing England. For Tottenham now, it really is a case of finding a manager who can continue to steer this club in the right direction as quick as possible so that we can prepare for the coming season. I have a shortlist of targets and I will be reviewing applications and interviewing potential managers throughout the coming weeks.View attachment 223992Hunt Begins for New Spurs ManagerView attachment 223993Following the recent departure of Harry Redknapp Tottenham have been on the hunt, looking for a new manager to continue with the title challenge. The Times has been following the news and we have put together a list of the fans' most popular choices for the job:1) Jose Mourinho (37%) - Amid reports that the Portugese manager wants to leave the Spanish giants and return to English football 'The Special One' has become the Tottenham fan's number one choice with an overwhelming 37% voting for him to join in the summer.2) David Moyes (25%) - David Moyes follows closely behind, being the fan's second choice. David Moyes, is considered a 'safe' option and has been in the club’s thoughts for the last two years. The feeling is that the Scot, much like Redknapp, is a shrewd operator in the transfer market and is able to get the most out of his squad of players.3) Carlo Ancelotti (17%) - Ancelotti, a two-time Champions League winner during his eight-year reign at AC Milan, fell in love with London and English football during his two years at Chelsea – and the chance to get back into the Premier League with a club of Spurs’ standing would suit him perfectly.4) Guus Hiddink (14%) Guus Hiddink may have left his job as manager of the Turkey national side, but he's a man who's never out of work for long. With experience of managing eight different clubs in four different countries, plus five international teams, it's anyone's guess where the much-travelled Dutchman will end up next. The Premier League is a definite possibility for Hiddink, who enjoyed success at Chelsea during his previous spell.5) Tim Sherwood (7%) - Tim Sherwood is held in high esteem within White Hart Lane - especially by Redknapp. Sherwood is currently technical co-ordinator at the club and primarily responsible for the development of youth players. While Redknapp would expect to take the like of Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond with him to England, Sherwood is expected to stay at Tottenham before eventually taking a step into management.​