samhardy

Reaction score
This is a hard challenge: let me explain the rules.

Say you start a game with liverpool. You have to sell all te players who are not english, and buy english players only. Players who are not english can not play or be on bench. English players only

You can do this with any team and country, for example inter buying only italian players

Good luck:D

Say you start a game with liverpool. You have to sell all te players who are not english, and buy english players only. Players who are not english can not play or be on bench. English players only

You can do this with any team and country, for example inter buying only italian players

Interesting, maybe you could make a database where each team only has their nationality's players?

Good idea, but it would make it harder signing players. You going to give it a go?

I accept your challenge and I am going to do it in the German League. I'll let you know how I get on, seems like a great challenge this :)

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Ok so I have taken up management of FC St Pauli and I only have one player in my first team to get rid of. He was on loan. Now my team is completely German

Good luck, i tried the hard option and went with liverpool, had to get rid of nearly everyone and managed to slide into 4th