jay2slow

Reaction score
hi, in football manager 2011, does the prize money go up when your league reputation increases, cheers

Don't think it does, if it doesn't it would be a great addition to FM2012

I agree it would make the game better, a lot more realistic, i thought it would of gone hand in hand with dynamic league rep.

I agree it would make the game better, a lot more realistic, i thought it would of gone hand in hand with dynamic league rep.

Thats what i would have thought, but i haven't seen it... also, there seems to be an inflation of some sort in wages, transfers etc... so you would think that every other year the prize fund would get a little higher.

Thats what i would have thought, but i haven't seen it... also, there seems to be an inflation of some sort in wages, transfers etc... so you would think that every other year the prize fund would get a little higher.

Inflation!? **** no, you just made your players wage rise a little bit every year.

Inflation!? **** no, you just made your players wage rise a little bit every year.

i grudge rising players wages too much, but when other clubs are raising their players wages, you have no choice but to match them if you want to sign them, so there is price inflation at the beginning, until the regens start to come through... their wages are usually a bit more manageable

I have seen it go up League cup final loss is 50,000 and after 2 years (Man city) it went up to 51,000

Has the Bundesliga always given more prize money than the Premier League then? Because in one of my saves, the money in Germany is massive.