pro evo manager vs football manager whats your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neon76

Reaction score
watch my game n twitch of pro evo master league manager and could you explain why football manager couldnt be as great as this?

here is my twitch, click next to here Twitch , and at half time in the liverpool game my settings and its just 15 minutes and top player as well.

what do you think of it and how can si learn from this and make football manager even better!

i still support football manager but its making it harder to buy both how great pro evo is to watch full game.
maybe it could be harder and thats alll but the play of the players is so great compared to football manager :(
maybe this years fm will have a great match engine so all my fears will be not to worry about.

whats your thoughts?

management though not playing.
watch the twich and learn more and then comment.

If you're playing Football Manager for the matches (or the ME), I think you've missed the point of the game. . .

If we're talking about how in depth the actual managing is, then FM is far superior and has absolutely nothing to learn from Pro Evo. The manager systems in both Fifa and Pro Evo are meant to be fairly simple and easy to pick up and play.

So yeah. FM is a far superior manager simulator than the Master League on Pro Evo.

yes what about the match engine though. i think your right about the management for fm is far more superior but maybe
sometimes more simple is smarter. e.g. like theyve done this year fm with the shouts for players. you cant shout stuff to all of the players i think and some individual shouts are position specific i think. maybe im wrong but maybe more simplified and a better match engine is better.
have a look at my twitch and its match engine before you judge and im talking about full match not highlights of an fm game compared to 15 minutes of pro evo manager.

This is basically an advert for your twitch feed, correct?

I strongly advise you to stop slyly advertising your twitch channel.

I've played both-Pro Evo has absolutely nothing on FM whatsoever. Every game is a work in progress which does apply to Pro Evo or whatever game is out there, for any genre. But when it comes to management games and in terms of the ME FM wipes the floor with Evo.

no its a request to have the full match engine ( not highlights, how many real managers manage from highlights) have a better match engine like pro evo's its still complicated to make it play realistically and be winning too and thats what your not really able to maybe know i think. have a look at my twitch and just for a short time if you want and see how it plays full match so realisitcally. you dont have to though.
full match for fm is not very realistic to watch usually and i think it should be easier to make a realistic tactic that is winning and thats just really to copy pro evo's match engine or to make theres better.
remember managers dont manage from highlights usually.

thats ok, pro evo's match engine is superior to fm's, not just the graphics this year!

fm's great for how realistic finances and transfers for players and etc which you could tell me i think and is still worthy of buying i think too.

I warned you to stop slyly advertising your channel and you ignored me.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.