Pro Evolution 2010 Become a Legend

What camera angle do y'all use? I keep trying to use the vertical wide camera angle but always find myself switching back to the camera angle I use during Master League.

ive won near enough won all the awards so far except world player of the year, i keep being in world team of the year though. my is super short though so i have to put extra effort in winning headers e.t.c..
anyways i started my career at

DEPORTIVO then VALENCIA then Barcelona then AC Milan, where i became captain after 2 years..then Roma and now im at ARSENAL my favourite team :) . The let down on that game is how ridiculous the transfers are. you get players like david villa playing for teams like portsmouth. ridiculous

In my game I'm a Scottish attacking mid playing for Lazio. Just broke my way into the first team last season aged 20.

I'm Scottish also on mine , playing as a CF I play it on the hardest level always have with pro , my guy has played about 350 games scored about 280 , won almost all the awards expect like the cup and league in the Dutch division all the rest I have won. I have been at Liverpool , Man City , Inter , Fiorentina , Pompy started career there Tottenham , now I am at Man United my guy is 25 now , same age as me in real life and his stats are terrific , the only thing i havent tried on pro is the online legend mode. I have no idea what it is or what u do other than u choose a friend and join a team together or something. One thing I hate about the game is the AI on the coms team , on top level seems to be much better than the AI of your team even if you are man utd playing hull or something, the passing from the com team is far better and more precise , to get my goals i basically just go greedy and burst through defences smash the ball in the net.

Would Not mind doing the Online mode with someone here as long as its top level.

Last edited:
I'm an AMC for Bayern, still trying to crack into starting 11. I'm 19 I believe but havn't played in a while. Most of my goals are from long shots. I also find it hard to get assists as the PC is stupid and aggressive.

Played 5 training games so far for Villa and scored twice so I'm about 2/3 of the way through the managers thoughts. Hopefully, I'll be on bench soon.

Just a tip for some goals I get a few from it , at a corner stand on the near post and double tap R2 call for the ball , 90% of the time it comes to the front post , Header that ball right in the net.

I know on PES 2009 the AI on your team never played at a level higher than Professional, not sure if this is true on the 2010 version but unless your player is developed enough to completely carry the team then I wouldn't switch to anything higher.

Well on the game these are my details

Name: Pierre Novalle
Team: Real Madrid
Diffiulty: Normal
Nationality: French

Started off in the French ligue at AJ AUXURRE for half a season and then transferred to GIRODINES BORDEUX for 3 and half seasons then i transferred to ASTON VILLA for half a season then i transferred to MAN U (Really didnt want to but its a bigger team) then i finished the season and i transferred to REAL MADRID and i scored on my debut i scored a 40 yarder on my 100th game at MAN UNITED and now im enjoying life lol

Professional... Was voted as the MVP in both the league, cup and South American Championship last season (3rd season).

So why brag about performance if you don't even play on the highest level? Don't get that....

So why brag about performance if you don't even play on the highest level? Don't get that....

Because:
It's the first time I play this, so I didn't thought that Top Player would be fair...

But I see what you're saying now. Almost done with my 4th season, and it's starting to get really easy... Maybe I should start over, on Top Player.

Last edited:
Lads, just out of curiosty whats PES 2010 like?
I was always a FIFA person, until this years one ****** me of.
Was thinking about getting it for £10?

Worth it. I used to be a FIFA person too, until this years one ****** me of (repeating?)
It's gameplay is so different from FIFA's. It's much more realistic, I think. and the Become a Legend part, kicks FIFAs Be A Pro parts *** by miles!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:30 PM ----------

If you ask me...

i made a player called Amir Zidane he was Egyptian and played for NAC Breda inn the dutch league i turned it off last night and it deleted it self i turned it off when it was saving going to make a new one so ill update you it.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:42 PM ----------

I have stated again and called him the same as before play for the same club and im lovin it

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I have stated again and called him the same as before play for the same club and im lovin it

Name: Alec Suarez
Nationality: Spanish
Team: Real Madrid.

I have been at Madrid for two years in that time I have scored fourty four goals. I recently played for Genoa in Italy. I managed to score thirty goals that season. Before that I was at Dutch team NAC Breda. I got twenty goals in two seasons. I have been capped for England a number of times. Then disaster struck my game has been snapped. Some idiot snapped my game at my mates house.

PES 2010
Name: Ninja
Team: Juventus
Difficulty: Professional
Nationality: Portuguese
Position: Central midfield/Attacking midfield (but i float around ALOT)

Season 1: Genoa 36apps 10 goals 3 assists.
Very difficult to do much attacking at genoa, some good and some bad players but overall i passed the ball alot and pretty well. Could have got more than 8 or 9 assists if it wasnt for my striker's finishing (**** crespo). Im relatively good in PES and i can take long shots pretty easily, all 10 were from long shots :) stayed with genoa for 3 seasons.

Season 2: 38 apps, 15 goals 9 assists.
Season 3: 36 apps, 17 goals 6 assists.

Season 4: 41 apps , 21 goals 14 assists.
Moved to man city and loved every single minute of it. The 4-3-3 formation let me roam around without a care in the world with de jong and barry holding the midfield, robinho and bellamy controlling flanks and tevez hunting down my through balls. Scored my first and second hat trick unbelievably against united AND liverpool respectively. finished 4th in overall league.

Season 5: 40 apps 26 goals 5 assist

In a very controversial manner i moved to United :) By the 5th season i had offers from every top club, but i chose united just to spark some controversy, and to win some silverware haha. At this point my stats have increased to a ridiculous amount and i can dribble past several players with ease, and literally take the ball from my own half and score a goal, my pace alone beats players at this point.
Won premiere league and FA cup. semis lost to real madrid.

Season 6: 46 apps 25 goals 18 assists.
Won preimere league and FA cup, again lost in semi's against inter. Already got bored of dominating england and wanted to move on to another league. So i chose Juventus.

Season 7: 42 apps 30 goals 12 assists.
First 30 goal season it was relatively easy, juve play in a 4-3-1-2 and im often the one playing in the hole. Won the treble with juve, giovinco was a total dynamite and chiellini was a rock in defense. Beat Inter in the italian cup final, beat barca in the CL final.

Great game,fun only for the first 7 or 8 seasons, cos after that your stats pretty much become so high it makes whatever you do look like touches from god.