Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Data Update for Sony PSP

excellent update will their be another one after the january transfer window has shut

Fletcha said:
really, cool

we aint drawing anymore :D
ino lol i was r8 happy when smith scored, we would of made it in the record books if he hadnt of scored that goal. but we bettered that with a win :D

Sean is there a way that you can put this update on your ps2

Excellent Update!!! Thx! Sean, will u post another one after the end of the January transfer window closed?

Yeh I will see what I can do. But if anyone else does (ie: Clackerbag :)) then feel free.

sean your a legend this is awesome everything i have ever wanted to update on my psp yet couldn't do it as wouldn't update kits from my ps2

The only thing you can edit on your PSP is Registering players. For the rest you need to do it on PS2 and then transfer it over, or just download an update :pleased:.

Winning eleven international 9 and PES5

winning eleven 9 international have been released on psp, they told me its full english version and have actual kits,real/correct names and etc....is the PES5 update u gave us similar as featured in the winning eleven 9 international??:| :|

Sorry but I don't understand your question.

Sean said:
Sorry but I don't understand your question.

:haha: classic

I think he means is the update in this thread the same for WE

what i mean is that after i update(actual kits,real player names,etc..) my PES5 on PSP, will it be similar as featured in the new released Winning Eleven 9 International(PSP) which they claimed its already been updated with actual kits,real player names,etc and in full english version too..?:| i want to know it because im still deciding to buy the new released or PES5.Help me asap k, cos i will be going to purchase them today...thank you :)

I don't know anything about WE9 so I can't really tell you.

:D Hey Sean have you got a newer update for PES5 yet :)

Also is it possible to add a new team i.e NOTTINGHAM FOREST? and maybe remove another club...

cheers mate

NejiBob