Pro Evolution Soccer for the Wii

Personally I think it looks totally wank.

PES is a traditional console game and the Wii aint a traditional console.Maybe I'd be proved wrong but I think if ya have a footy game for a console like the Wii, there should be some sort of thing you can put on your foot so you can do the kicking action; like you can for bowling and tennis etc :D. The whole making space thing has been done before i.e. on FIFA and that was just a gimmick to make a wank game look good.

i could imagine it being really hard to get used to but once you do i bet its class

ive played fifa on the Wii, it was a good laugh but prefer xbox or ps3 lots more

Looks interesting. I'm guessing you use the nunchuck or summat to move the people then the Wiimote to pass and aim etc etc.

Don't think i'll buy it though. If there's a demo i might get that.

i played on Fifa on Wii, but found it so frustrating not been able to control the players movement.

it's interesting me so i will rent it and let you know what i think

So i got the game and it is exactly what i would want from pes for the wii. The off the ball side is great and good fun. Takes a while to get used to but if you have a wii i suggest you buy it.

i've just borrowed my cousins wii while he's on holiday and i gotta say im addicted! lol only got wii sports, wii play and this super monkeyball thingy though :( gettin resident evil 4 tomorrow off me mate, hope thats good

the wii is awsome for like 3 weeks then you start to get bored but i am back in the mood for it these days.

Yeh I got bored of the Wii. It only really has Party games ffs.