Probably a world record

Only scored 4 goals!? What the **** were they doing?

is that the team you managing?? <)

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

they must have been scoring against themselves, hence the large amount of goals conceded, i dont think they knew where their oppositions goals were <)

That is amazing lowest I have seen is like 8 points but 0 is just awful, worse than Sunderland when we wen down :p

Only scored 4 goals!? What the **** were they doing?

It's not the proper Freiberg. The creator of the update messed up and put an amateur Freiberg side into the Bundesliga instead.

It's not the proper Freiberg. The creator of the update messed up and put an amateur Freiberg side into the Bundesliga instead.

Yes,but not even one point-amazing:)

lol it certainly doesn look like chris'. thats for sure

where can i find german logos i cant seem to find any?

also **** thats some beating i think lol

ROFL they scored at least one against you didn't they? ;)

But an amateur team in the top flight of football.. It's that much of a surprise

why did you put them in the Bundesliga? because you obviously have.. there are the same teams as in this Bundesliga season except Freiberg, so it cant be your second season because then there were at least two new teams..
the team that has to be in there instead is freiburg.
freiberg are in the Oberliga, which is the 5th highest german League, so its nothing special at all that they have gone down like this

sorry for bad english, im german;)

why did you put them in the Bundesliga? because you obviously have.. there are the same teams as in this Bundesliga season except Freiberg, so it cant be your second season because then there were at least two new teams..
the team that has to be in there instead is freiburg.
freiberg are in the Oberliga, which is the 5th highest german League, so its nothing special at all that they have gone down like this

sorry for bad english, im german;)

I did not put them,creator of the update messed up and put an amateur Freiberg side into the Bundesliga.