SheikOmar

Reaction score
Hello!

I tried to add Serie D into the Italian league using the Data Editor. A few clicks, no big deal. But when I start the game, all I can choose from are Serie B and the Serie D leagues. Serie C1 and C2 are blocked, and Serie A is nowhere to be found!

View attachment 461901

In-game I get this message:

- for Serie C1: "This competition has not been scheduled yet"
- for Serie C2: "Italian Serie C2 will start on Sunday 1st June 2014 (322 days)

Looks like a problem with dates, but I have no idea how to fix it. Within the Data Editor everything looks fine, and the "Test nation rules" reports the rules are valid.

Please help!! :(

Yup, I completely agree with you, went over the same thing. I think it's nearly impossible too, they added so many promotion and relegation playoffs with individual settings that advanced rules make your head spin.

Thank you very much for looking into it tho. :)

its not impossible- you just need to know how :)

vVLfoPE.png

He's removed a league from Serie D, leaving only 8. Still doesn't make sense as 8 are relegated and the problem of the play out loser being added to that still exists. 8 down + 1 (play out loser). 9 promoted and the game still doesn't identify the play out loser team. It's even more of a problem as the Italian league is reconstructed next season. It's broken in the game and the editor, it'll need a patch to fix it.

we cant implement reform next year. we can fix isue with this file and set serie D to be playable or we can make reform right now in 2013/14