Tiniesta

Reaction score
So after getting the update, i decided to take the challenge in guiding Rangers through the current problems, with the points deduction, administration and what not. But at the end of July Craig Whyte sold the club to Ju Chen, who previous days before the takeover promised me £85 million to spent in the market. When he took over, he told me he injected £33 million into the budget, but when i looked at my budgets i had no money to spend and still had £300 on wages. I went to interact with him and ask him to increase the budget... But he said he already has done it? is this a bug, or just another dodgy chairman haha?

I also had a chuckle! Looks like Craig Whyte mark 2 has taken over at Castle Greyskull

It must be a bug. I started a game with Rangers after the patch too, the debt was re structured though :(

A way to get around a likely take over you could edit Craig Whites board confidence in editor to 200, this i think would change his status to would never leave the club or loves the club. not 100% sure but worth a try.