westbromste

Reaction score
im trying to completely redesign the english league structure, with relegation playoffs, different numbers of teams in each league etc

but im having a problem with sub divisions, im keeping the BSN/BSS as a sub division, but i keep getting a message that there is a conflicting number of teams promoted between the BSN/BSS (the overall tab) and the BSN (the individual league)

on the BSN/BSS overall tab ive got it set up so 4 teams get promoted automatically, then 1 from the playoffs (from each division)
then for the individual leagues ive got 2 teams to get promoted automatically, and 1 team each from the playoffs but for some reason it keeps coming up that there is a conflict no matter how i arrange it

any ideas on how to get around this ??

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:40 PM ----------

anyone ??

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:28 AM ----------

bummmmmmmmmmpppppppp

for the individual leagues put 1 team (I think it always adds one to the value you enter, to make sure at least 1 team always gets promoted) to get promoted automatically

I'm also having a problem when I try to create new leagues and cups, so I'll just use this thread too, hope there's no problem...

I when try to create friendly championships(like the Joan Gamper or Trofeo Ramon de Carranza), I can't find a way to make teams play without getting out from the league(if I add Arsenal to play the Emirates Cup, they'll simply quit the Premier League). How can I make teams play both tournaments? And, is there a way to add like 10 teams, and then the game will randonly choose 3 of those to play?

i tried changing it to one team promoted but still no luck
all i want is 3 teams promoted from the BSN
and 3 promoted from the BSS

1 of those being from the playoffs in each division (2 auto, 1 playoff)