dlornie

Reaction score
I'm an experienced editor, and as every new fm purchase, i create a database and expand the scottish game. I'm very confident doing this as have done many times.

Once complete and successful test, i try load the game and tick the change box to load game. However in-between choosing changes and country selection screen an error pops up telling me that game changes cannot take place, it tells me that for a cup game there needs to be 14 teams in league and there is only 13. This is not the case as have double checked editor and all seems ok there.

If anyone could help or any hints for me i would be grateful. thanks

upload your file somewhere-not here. Mediafire is good upload site. Use google if you dont know how. When you upload it send me link

i cant set this because when i load this i have many errors in database changes section(details). my advice is: make all database changes and save it as DBC file and put this file in Football manager 2013/data/db/1300/dbc

now when you load editor you will have all your database changes load in as default. now you can add nation rules and set it properly. never change enything in database after you start to make nation rules

also you have several errors in database changes. for ex-banf&buchan walfare league has no set type of division and should be domestic division.

try to fix this

Last edited:
i cant set this because when i load this i have many errors in database changes section(details). my advice is: make all database changes and save it as DBC file and put this file in Football manager 2013/data/db/1300/dbc

now when you load editor you will have all your database changes load in as default. now you can add nation rules and set it properly. never change enything in database after you start to make nation rules

also you have several errors in database changes. for ex-banf&buchan walfare league has no set type of division and should be domestic division.

try to fix this

ok i shall do as you say and try out.

thanks for trying and will keep you updated