Problem loading LCFMarshall´s update, skins etc. HELP!

Sir Ekzym

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Im having a weird problem with the game. I just bought it from the link above and installed it normally and started to put LCFMarshalls database in exactly with the instructions. Still, the game wont let me choose any databases in the beginning of the new game. It directly takes me to the selection of leagues and wont let me click the "select editor data files"? Whats wrong? Also, it wont let me edit and save anything on the editor. When I load a the database it works, but when i try to edit something and save it it says "could not save"....

It does the same with the skins too! I extract the files to FM2011\skins folder and have already tried the FM2011\data\skins folder, but no luck. The game wont let me choose different skins altough doing it exactly as told in the instructions. I have re-installed the game in different locations many times but the problem is always the same.... WHAT IS WRONG? Im totally losing my mind here!

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have a solution...

Last edited:
hi am having same problem did you find a fix ???

No i didnt i guess it has something to do with the user accounts and administrator rights in win7 coz its my work laptop. I still have the full rights and everytime it asks will i let the progmar do any changes to my computer...

Is this for FM 2011 or FM2012? :/ Cause you said 'bought it from the link above'.

EDIT: I just realised you posted this in September.