Problem or just huge coincidence?

SiviUK

Reaction score
Myself and a mate of mine have been playing a network game under the new 10.3 database, myself as Chelsea and him as Liverpool, we've just finished our first season and I have managed to go through the season without many difficulties at all, however my mate has suffered pretty much constant injury problems every other game throughout the season, poor ratings, and pretty much every single "big" game he'll be leading and then throw it away in final stages of the match. Now normally I would say that its just how things pan out, but its getting little beyond ridiculous now and we find ourselves playing less and less as a result, and I for one feel quite embarrased as I am playing fine only with the odd hicup or two whereas he is lumbered with. Its not something him or myself have experienced in a single player game, I'm just curious whether this is god awful luck or if there is some underline reason that he is suffering all of this frustration.

Sivi

i've had 2 saves on 10.3, gave up on 1st one because of the same reason, could be a coincidence but i think it needs to be looked into by SI :S

I personally noticed that i got more injuries in 10.3 but in 10.2 i barely had any injuries ever. I noticed the in game knocks are turning into injuries alot more this might be the root of the increased injury rate.

Seems fine to me tho means more of my sqaud gets games and hypes up the importance of having a decent sqaud all round. These things happen irl so i don't grumble if it happens on FM to much.

10.3 definitely causes more injuries, more realistic.

However, giving away a late goal can be anything from team talks to fitness levels.

well in real life liverpool and man utd suffer badly from injurys its to do with the players injury tolerance how hard u play him is he being tackled hard from the opponents are u leaving them on to long about the 65 min i make subs and take off the 2 lowest condition players if i was getting broken legs every 2 games fair enough altho i bought boriella for my celtic team and the day he arrived at me he broke his ankle

i've had 2 saves on 10.3, gave up on 1st one because of the same reason, could be a coincidence but i think it needs to be looked into by SI :S
Acually si have said, compared to real life football, there are les injuries in FM, there were far too few in 10.2. so actually it could be worse. check your training schedules, make sure you're not putting too much work on your players.

On my Burnley game i have 12 injured currently (In the first/reserve squad) and there are only 28 players in both the squads... Its actually quite annoying. 3 of the injuries long term and whenever a short term one recovers a new one pops out of nowere