friendr

Reaction score
First off, I am new to Football Manager. I learned about it from a friend and I have been messing around in the demo for the past two weeks and I may buy FM12 when it comes out. In the demo, I am playing as Liverpool. I have won all of my games except for an away leg game against PSG. But, even though my players' moods are 'Supurb', Steven Gerrard, Joe Cole, Jamie C., all are angry over the lack of discipline at the club. Even though there have been no events of undiciplined behavior. I ignored it and later they requested to be transfer listed. I deleted that save, but I would still like to know how to help remedy this problem. Has anybody had this happen before?

Have players been sent off? You need to act on this, and the lack of form of players, to stop this from happening.

This happened to Phillip Lahm on my Bayern save, and he ended up leaving the club for free. You need to have private chats with the players, and try and talk to them about it; this will often end in you making a promise to improve the discipline.

Be careful what you say as well in the chats since Football manager is retarded when it comes to this part of the game lol.

It's ridiculously easy to upset a player even over the smallest things.