Problem - Please Help

Rhyser77

Reaction score
I first went on football manager 2010 on my laptop a few months ago, and hadn't been on it since. For some reason now, I click on the FM10 icon, and nothing happens. I have tried installing via steam, as well as the offline method, but still nothing. It comes up with no error, and it is just like I haven't clicked on it.

Any help?

Thanks

Rhys

Are you clicking on a desktop shortcut? Sometimes they can become corrupt and sometimes they don't work if you un-install / re-install but leave the old shortcut in place. This doesn't always happen, but it does now-and-again so if you're clicking on a shortcut try navigating to the root file and using the original exe file instead (you can delete and make a new shortcut on your desktop later if this works.)

originally, yes, i did click the shortcut, but i have also tried clicking it on the start menu, as well as via "the games area" on windows 7. thanks anyway

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:59 PM ----------

anyone?

I first went on football manager 2010 on my laptop a few months ago, and hadn't been on it since. For some reason now, I click on the FM10 icon, and nothing happens. I have tried installing via steam, as well as the offline method, but still nothing. It comes up with no error, and it is just like I haven't clicked on it.

Any help?

Thanks

Rhys

Dude hve you taken the shortcut out of the football manager 2010 folder in program files, becuase if you do it wont work. You need the shorcut in that folder too.

go to 'start task manager' usually by pressing cntrl+alt+delete - go onto 'processes' and find any processes FM related including Steam and end them. Now load up FM and it should work.