goblinshark

Reaction score
Hey Im Manchester United and have bids accepted for phil jones and seamus coleman , but for whatever reasons both of them don't even want to negotiate contracts with me . And help or tips ?

Try scouting them. If in the transfer information bit of the report it says "SoAndSo has no intention of joining out club" Then thats why. If not then... I'll try and remember the other ones o-o if there are any..

have you attempted to sign them and the contract negotiations broken down in the past?

if so their agents will not enter into contract negotiations with you! try and tap them up in the press and hopefully they will be fired!

have they signed for any other clubs since leaving Everton and Blackburn? if they have recently joined a new club they won't want to join your club no matter what! you will have to wait at least 6 months to a year to try again...

nope from the 1st negotiations they never open negotiations at all and yeh still at the same club . hmm what ? how do i get the agents fired

nope from the 1st negotiations they never open negotiations at all and yeh still at the same club . hmm what ? how do i get the agents fired
Praise the player, say how you admire him every 2-3months.
Try not to do it too often or you could just **** him off.

Then try and sign him, if the agent dislikes you and doesn't want to do a deal the player somtimes fires his agent.
Then you try again to sign him and you deal with the player instead, who likes you. :)

Praise the player, say how you admire him every 2-3months.
Try not to do it too often or you could just **** him off.

Then try and sign him, if the agent dislikes you and doesn't want to do a deal the player somtimes fires his agent.
Then you try again to sign him and you deal with the player instead, who likes you. :)

also save on agent fee's by doing this ;)

Ever since 11.3 no player wants to join a clubs rivals, even only slight rivals, like blackburn and everton are to Man United, although in the 3rd season they did express a slight interest in joining me, they wanted 200k a week though :/

Ah , I figured out the problem praised them way way way too much

hmm its there any posts here that talks about that ?

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

O ya lastly, is there any ways to make the agents like me ?

hmm its there any posts here that talks about that ?

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

O ya lastly, is there any ways to make the agents like me ?

You can make an agent like you by buying lots of their players and giving them large agent fees