Reaction score
This is sorta similar to real life.. I'm playing Bayern and now it's 2015. I have so many wonderkids and good players that they 1. aren't happy playing U19 or U23, 2. Thinks they're too good to go on loan, 3. aren't happy with the lack of 1st team playing time. I sold off Gomez and Lewandowski (got him on a free) for 85m, bought Messi for 348m (using 48 months), but I also have Neal Maupay who is looking to be a stud striker (developed amazingly). I brought in Max Meyer from Schalke and Paul Pogba who are already "leading stars in the Bundesliga," but I also have 3-4 amazing regens (Fritz Hahn, my first regen, who is 17, a wonderkid, and already has the leading star in the Bundesliga designation.) I had bought Hazard for 95m to play wing, so now I have 4 CAMs (Meyer, Kroos, Mueller, Hahn), with 2 more great CAMs 15 and 16. I won the CL my all 3 years now lol.

What should I do with all my talent..? If I play the youngsters now, they're not good enough yet to play with the big stars... but if i don't play with them, they get unhappy. any suggestions?

I would make a plan of how I want to approach the game on the field, you generall tactic. After that, I would look at the players to see if they really fit the roles and after that, I would get rid of the players that whilst being stars, dint really fit into your approach, especially thoswe that seems a little but inconsistant or lack in team work, work rate and determination.

If you use FMScout etc to look up newgens, I would give that up to since it wil ruine your game

it looks like your just buying for the sake of it.. hazard 95 million.. why not give one of your young regens a chance in there. messi 398 million as good as he is again.. one of oyur young players maybe could have had a go in CAM.. maybe give huhn a chance in CAM.. sell kroos or play him as deep lying playmaker. like the better half said.. if your using genie scout etc.. than the game can get really boring as alll the good regens are in your team and not spread out.

when the game reaches this point i use squad rotation, so no player makes 2 games on a row.

when the game reaches this point i use squad rotation, so no player makes 2 games on a row.

I usually do this too, so I can ensure:
A.) Most of my squad will get at least 20 games/season(Unless injured or the backup GK). Nobody is left unhappy.
B.) It allows my squad to rest and avoids injuries caused by match fatigue.
C.) A minimum of 20 games/season gives a big boost to the development of talent.

I would make a plan of how I want to approach the game on the field, you generall tactic. After that, I would look at the players to see if they really fit the roles and after that, I would get rid of the players that whilst being stars, dint really fit into your approach, especially thoswe that seems a little but inconsistant or lack in team work, work rate and determination.

If you use FMScout etc to look up newgens, I would give that up to since it wil ruine your game

nope don't use Genie scout, I used to search through each team's top-valued regens (usually 250k+ is a hit for german leagues, 500k+ for french) and sign them if my scouts give them a 4.5 star+ designation haha...

it looks like your just buying for the sake of it.. hazard 95 million.. why not give one of your young regens a chance in there. messi 398 million as good as he is again.. one of oyur young players maybe could have had a go in CAM.. maybe give huhn a chance in CAM.. sell kroos or play him as deep lying playmaker. like the better half said.. if your using genie scout etc.. than the game can get really boring as alll the good regens are in your team and not spread out.

My regen CAMs can't play on either wing, I should have mentioned that. that's why I got Hazard (and sold Ribery for 25m, robben for 15m) to play with Shaqiri on the wings. I use Mueller/Messi/Weiser as my backup wingers. the regens can only play midfield and CAM. I got Messi as a replacement for selling Gomez/Lewandowski lol, he's only 28 so I thought i'd have a good few years tutoring maupay with him. However, maupay does not want to stay on the bench...

the problem is basically I have a bunch of players that can only play CAM or CM. Mueller, Kroos, Schweinsteiger (30 so retiring soon hopefully), Pogba, Hahn. Also have lucas Severo for a future DM. I am considering using a 3 back (alaba Lahm Badstuber) system, with Gustavo/Martinez/Schweinsteiger rotating for 2 DM positions. But then I also have Boateng and Kirchoff, who is good irl but not great in the game lol.

Messi/hazard are only 4.5 stars on my squad haha, the Hahn kid is a 5 star.

the problem is basically I have a bunch of players that can only play CAM or CM. Mueller, Kroos, Schweinsteiger (30 so retiring soon hopefully), Pogba, Hahn. Also have lucas Severo for a future DM. I am considering using a 3 back (alaba Lahm Badstuber) system, with Gustavo/Martinez/Schweinsteiger rotating for 2 DM positions. But then I also have Boateng and Kirchoff, who is good irl but not great in the game lol.

Messi/hazard are only 4.5 stars on my squad haha, the Hahn kid is a 5 star.

sell kroos.. rotate muapay with messi, if he still complaining loan him out.. an play muellar as backup striker his got great compusure. make huhn your main CAM play hazard and shaqiri on the wings. p.s can ii see a screenshot of huhn.