Problem witch Footbal Manager in running

reinstall and tell us what happen

Off topic : is there any thread about this kind of thing because was thinking in starting one :p

Last edited:
i have 2 gb ram any games is a working but any time fm working and not work 7 days i dont know why

i have 2 gb ram any games is a working but any time fm working and not work 7 days i dont know why

Like Litiox mentioned could be a virus. Have you tried a scan?

maybe addons for game causing problems?

Bluescreens are almost always as a result of a hardware or driver issue. Most of the time it is bad RAM. Update all of your drivers, run Windows update and perhaps update your BIOS if you are up for that. Also check your CPU or graphics card is not overheating by using a program like HWmonitor. You can find the recommended maximum temperatures on the manufacturer's website. Run memtest or Microsoft's in built memory tester (Google it) to check if your RAM is ok.

Bluescreens are almost always as a result of a hardware or driver issue. Most of the time it is bad RAM. Update all of your drivers, run Windows update and perhaps update your BIOS if you are up for that. Also check your CPU or graphics card is not overheating by using a program like HWmonitor. You can find the recommended maximum temperatures on the manufacturer's website. Run memtest or Microsoft's in built memory tester (Google it) to check if your RAM is ok.

That's all else I can think it can be. Strange it was working then suddenly not-makes sense.