problem with attributes

swarpar0101

Reaction score
ive been trying to edit the attributes for the back room staff of birmingham city: I set some of the attributes to 20 but when i play as blues it tells me their stats are set to 16. Is it something i am doing wrong or is it the editor? (H)

Ive played countless seasons without cheating and now just wanna see what else i can do on the game for fun or how changing things affect the clubs or players just to see what else the game does basically.

Its not possible for a player to have 20 in every attribute, its linked to their current ability which even when 200 (the max) means that all attributes wont be 20

well how do you know what the max you can out up is. for example look at srna or juan roman riquelme. these stats are very high across the board. if you try to create a player with those stats they are not the same. . . . i guessed its to do with the age also as they mature and hit peaks but is there anyway of knowing what the limit you can put without the computer changing them???

hey guys i have another problem.....i make rooney's stats to 20 using the editor but after some days all his attributes come down to 15.....i assume there is a problem with current and potential ability....plzzz help me guys...i want his stats to remain 20 forever.....

THANKS.....