problem with carlos vela

carol

Reaction score
hmb, I bought Carlos Vela at the end of the first season for 48 milions (H) and at the end of season he didn't play better . ;-(
i'm playing with inter . Can someone please help .? pLz .

You paid 48 million for Vela!? He's good but he's not that good, 48 million is about the worth of my whole Everton squad! :p

get ibrahimovich to tutor him and maybe look at your player instructions for him try and suite them to him

Not Ibrahimovic, I think their play styles are too different, but yeah... 48m, just no.

Why not 48m? He's a World-Class player, one of the best forwards in the game. I say if you have the money then there's few better to spend it on.

get ibrahimovich to tutor him and maybe look at your player instructions for him try and suite them to him

wha tdo u mean by " player instuctions " and can put any player to tutor another player? say like robinho to tutor keirrison???

wha tdo u mean by " player instuctions " and can put any player to tutor another player? say like robinho to tutor keirrison???
yh you go to velas profile and select you think so and so in an ideas role model ect.

Lol, I spent 30mil just getting Aguero... Vela's really not worth 48mil.