Hummels

Reaction score
Hey, I'm desperated, I played like ~20 matches in EPL and I'm only 17 the table! I checked almost every hyped tactic from this site, NOTHING works, I'm still losing and losing (lost 6:1 against Manchester United and 5:0 against Arsenal). I'm even losing in CL against teams like Twente... or there is something wrong with my game?

Your problem is consistency. You should what tactic suits your player best and then you should dowload or create a tactic. It's important if you lose the first matches, but you should stick with your tactic for a while. You player must get used to your tactic. So don't change it if you lose. Could you show me your starting line up?

How? :|

Play a 4-3-3 till the summer when you can revamp and get rid of the deadwood. I switch to either a flat 4-4-2 or a 4-1-2-2-1 (with Torress as poacher).

Won the champions league 10 times with that formation and never had any problems.

Like Hernanes said, you need consistency. Also, did you sign a lot of players?

My line-up:
GK: Petr Cech
CB: John Terry
CB: David Luiz
LB: Ashley Cole
RB: Jose Bosingwa
DM: John Obi Mikel
CML: Michael Essien
CM: Frank Lampard
CMR: Ramires
LS: Fernando Torres
RS: Didier Drogba

Nah, I signed none yet.

My line-up:
GK: Petr Cech
CB: John Terry
CB: David Luiz
LB: Ashley Cole
RB: Jose Bosingwa
DM: John Obi Mikel
CML: Michael Essien
CM: Frank Lampard
CMR: Ramires
LS: Fernando Torres
RS: Didier Drogba

Nah, I signed none yet.

Try sticking to 1 tactic for 10 games, dont change tactics so fast otherwise this is expected

under match preparation, you can see how well suited your players currently are to your tactics

If you're 17th with Chelsea after 20 games you should un-install the game now, and never play it again.

What's wrong is simple. You need to put the tactic you're using under match preperation until your team becomes fluid in it. If you keep switching tactics they will never know how to play, just like in real life.