mantpro

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys.. im having a trouble with the contracts.. look, im tryng to contract stars that are near to finish the contracts, but i think this is a bug.. for example Gerrard end contracts in 30/06/2014 i am at 12/07/2013.. and i know that i can be able to contract players with just 1 year contract left.. but i cant.. what happens ?

Last edited:
what? so you can't offer him a contract? or he won't accept a contract?

Make sure he isn't set to retire at the end of the season, that maybe why you cant offer him a new contract.

Make sure he isn't set to retire at the end of the season, that maybe why you cant offer him a new contract.

I dont think so.. its the same with Lux and Cerna or Babacar for example :'(

usually it happen when the player has 6 month left in his contract...
than u can offer him a contract....
i guess.... :p

check if he has decided to leave on a free transfer??

ok mate, well Haunters answer is pretty much the Normal thing you would do :) you said you cannot offer them contracts....

Never been able to sign a player with a whole year left on his contract in my saves... To my knowledge anyways oO) Have however signed a couple with 6 months left. Check out his current club status (retirement and future transfers), then if there's nothing there, just wait for another 6 months.

ok mate, well Haunters answer is pretty much the Normal thing you would do :) you said you cannot offer them contracts....

And thats what happen.. i cannot offer them contracts.. but i think haunter is right.. so i shall wait 5 month more

haha, oh, man, you are wanting to sign the players that are at a different club than yours?? so you not Liverpool trying to sign him up on a new contract to keep him there? sorry, I seemed to have misunderstood your english there, yes, you can offer them contracts from 12pm 31st December, or the first thing on the 1st of Jan.... (it has to be less than 6 months left on his current contract for you to be able to "approach to sign"

Hi guys.. im having a trouble with the contracts.. look, im tryng to contract stars that are near to finish the contracts, but i think this is a bug.. for example Gerrard end contracts in 30/06/2014 i am at 12/07/2013.. and i know that i can be able to contract players with just 1 year contract left.. but i cant.. what happens ?
You cant sign a player on bosman with more than six months lkeft on the contract. Thats why most of us check the jan transfer window to see if there is any decent players with 6 months to run.

haha, oh, man, you are wanting to sign the players that are at a different club than yours?? so you not Liverpool trying to sign him up on a new contract to keep him there? sorry, I seemed to have misunderstood your english there, yes, you can offer them contracts from 12pm 31st December, or the first thing on the 1st of Jan.... (it has to be less than 6 months left on his current contract for you to be able to "approach to sign"

Whats wrong with my english ? u little ........... <)

XD

look, im tryng to contract stars that are near to finish the contracts, but i think this is a bug.. for example Gerrard end contracts in 30/06/2014 i am at 12/07/2013.. and i know that i can be able to contract players with just 1 year contract left.

haha, pretty much everything mate ;)

Ahhh just two ******* words.. you look pretty hysterical dood, pedazo de dolobu. XD
Herro :p its called Sarcasm mate, but if you think that your english is perfect, you are dillusional, all I said was I was sorry for misunderstanding your OP, it did not make sense to me ;) chill out pal...

Herro :p its called Sarcasm mate, but if you think that your english is perfect, you are dillusional, all I said was I was sorry for misunderstanding your OP, it did not make sense to me ;) chill out pal...

I never say it was perfect, but is not bad neither.. just normal like everyone else.. im not being dillusional, maybe you where it.. i didn't notice your "sarcasm" hysteria seemed to me XD but not problem buddy it just was a misunderstanding for both of us cya

Last edited: