Suceska

Reaction score
I have problem with editor. When i start editor he didn't open new 13.3.3 database. He just open default database..i can't seen any duplicate players in editor, i can see duplicate players only in game. How can i use editor to direct open new database 13.3.3. Thx

When you open the Editor, click on "File" (top left) then "Load Database".

A pop up appears saying Choose Database. Select 13.3.0 update and hit ok.

This is problem. When i click load database, they was be started default? Why, please help, i didnt want to reinstall etc..

When you open the Editor, this is the first thing you should do:
View attachment 341881

Next, select this:
View attachment 341882

If you do not see that, then you have another issue which I do not understand. Post screenshots if you can (press alt + Print Screen to capture the active window, open Paint, select Paste, save to Desktop, upload the image here).

I understand you. I have last patch, but i havn't pop up window with choice. When i start Load database, editor always start default...why?

If your game is showing Version 13.3.3 then go to steam

Games > view game library > tools > right click on FM 2013 Editor > properties > local files > verify tool cache.

This should check whether all the files are up to date and replace them if not.

Im traying...but nothing :( can i change something in editor xml file?

Take a screen-shot (as described in post 4) of your game status found in the FM tab, third from bottom and a screen shot of the editor load database screen.