Problem With Fm 10 Using Windows 7?

rswan

Reaction score
Hey

I'm using Windows 7 to play Football Manager 2010. I often minimize the game to check on things like MSN etc and quite often when I go to click the icon on the taskbar, It doesn't come up. No matter how many times I click it just doesnt come back up. Then after about 10 - 15 minutes I can click it and it re-opens. Next time I try and save or click continue the game gets a crash dump error and closes. I open it again and it works fine but I often forget to save before I play each game? Game runs fine apart from that and got plenty of room in harddrive, specs are fine.

Can you not just use alt+tab to switch between the windows?

Can you not just use alt+tab to switch between the windows?

Thats what I do to start with, I run the game on full screen. Sorry, didn't explain that properly.

I used to have this problem with older versions of windows but now I just play FM in windowed mode not full screen and dont have a problem.

Okay thanks, ill try this and see if it works. Cheers for all the replies!

Also, try using Windows Key+TAB, switch that way. i had a similar problem, but now use in windowed.

I dont want to make a new thread, so I'll ask here instead as I'm also using window 7 and hopefully will get an answer (A)

Well recently I got a crash dump. And reopen FM and it works fine. But the thing is,the crash dumps messing my laptop. My space harddisk before the crash dumps is 3.5gb and after it happen it's down to 1.1gb and didnt change. Tried scanning the computer, but still cant get it to normal apart from the fact that I can up it to 1.5gb. How can I get it to the way it was? I had this problem before, but in a few days it return to normal (that is when I stop playing FM). But the problem now is that it has been going for too long and I cant stop playing FM as I got addicted again :'(