Problem with FM 2008 loading?

Max

Reaction score
Hello :)

Well after rummaging around I found my old FM 2008 game which I've wanted to play for ages ^^)

But there's a slight problem. I've installed the game using the auto run setup option, and I chose the option to load up the game when finished installing, but it didn't load up and at the end of installing it had a message something along the lines of "Football Manager 2008 installed but a few errors occurred during installation" and I've tried to load it up several times and reinstall it several times but no luck.

Anyone have any idea if I need to download anything, or if my disc has a problem with itself?

Cheers :)

Reinstall max mabye, fm 2008 is beast - Bogdan Stancu and Aaritalo oh aye and pablo piatti

As I said in the OP, I have already reinstalled several times :(

i recalled that i had no problems after installing from the disc for fm 08. i dont remember having to download anything as well.....

what im guessing is that there's a problem with your disc. i tried installing cm 0304 a week ago with the disc as well but for some reason, my com cant detect the disc no matter what. there are no scratches or whatsoever as well :'(

i recalled that i had no problems after installing from the disc for fm 08. i dont remember having to download anything as well.....

what im guessing is that there's a problem with your disc. i tried installing cm 0304 a week ago with the disc as well but for some reason, my com cant detect the disc no matter what. there are no scratches or whatsoever as well :'(
That sucks :S

My computer detects it, but just won't load it :'(

This is the message it gives after installation..

Don't worry, I found my brain and deleted the old FM2008 Sports Interactive folder in my documents, and then reinstalled and went into my C Drive > Program Files > Sports Interactive > FM.exe

Working fine now :D ^^) :D ^^)

Cool.

Have fun Max. :)