Problem with FM11 demo - need urgent help!

Ma-Li

Reaction score
Having waited patiently for the demo to be released, I have one problem which is stopping me from enjoying what could be an amazing game!

As soon as I click on any player (to bring up his attribute screen), FM completely closes without any error message... obviously this is a major pain in the **** as it's force of habit and I cannot get thru 2-3 in game days before making this fatal mistake and having to start from the beginning!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both versions of of the demo (nowt better than watching something take 1-2hrs to download only to find it still doesn't work), is there any genius out there who can help me? I have trawled thru endless pages of "FM11 demo bugs" but it seems it's only me that is suffering this problem and my dummy is well and truly on the floor!

I know the full game is released in 2 weeks but I cannot wait that long as I removed FM10 and all saved games from my hard drive in preparation of FM11 and needs to get my daily fix!

I get exactly the same thing. just get a message saying fm 2011 has stopped working. sooooo frustrating as cant check out any players or but anyone.

help us

could you both download this program to monitor your temperatures incase that is what is causing your game to crash. download the program and then leave it running as you load up fm and then when it crashes look back at the program and it should tell you the maximum temperature your processor got up to. Post that temperature back here :)

Last edited:
95 degrees

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

sorry that is how high it an run it got to 43

sorry what do you mean? The highest it got to is 95 degrees? That is extremely high and would be the reason why FM is crashing on you.

mine downloaded through steam and works perfectly