Problem with FMRTE, help please.

forza-juve

Reaction score
I know this is the wrong section but no one ever looks into the sub forum for this as its to do with FM09.

Basically I've been using the editor with a summer transfer update and its been fine up till a couple of days ago when I started getting a message saying "FMRTE could not detect FM/WSM 09 running". Please note that I do have my save file open in FM09 when this happens. So any ideas about whats happening/how to fix it?

the only way you can fix it is by putting FMRTE up your ***, just my opinion XD dont use it, its not fun to cheat;)

the only way you can fix it is by putting FMRTE up your ***, just my opinion XD dont use it, its not fun to cheat;)

I don't tend to use it to cheat, only usually to check a player's PA or something like that. Though say if I was in a game and 4 of my players got injuries that meant they were out for a long time then I would heal a couple of them.

I don't tend to use it to cheat, only usually to check a player's PA or something like that. Though say if I was in a game and 4 of my players got injuries that meant they were out for a long time then I would heal a couple of them.

well, i would call it cheating when check a players PA, but everybody plays their own way

yeah if players get injured dont use that to heal them let the game sort it out thats what u got back up players for ..you cant do that in real life oh by the way torres your going to be out for 4 months nah mate am not this magic spray will get me going again lol

so anyone know what the problem is?

edit:

I think I have found the problem, the version of FMRTE on this site is old (the fm09 version), other people have had this problem and have needed to download a newer version to get it to work. So if you are using the 2.0 version then you need to download the 3.0 version for FM09.

Last edited:
Yes, the problem is that cheating is a fail. But, as your in need of help, it may be to do with any new patches or something. Check if you've had any updates.

Yes, the problem is that cheating is a fail. But, as your in need of help, it may be to do with any new patches or something. Check if you've had any updates.

I did get a message saying Steam had updated FM09 the other day, that was when it stopped working (the editor). And that seems to be the case with everyone who has said it's stopped working. I'm downloading a newer version and hopefully that will work as it seems to be what everyone else has been doing.