Nevoxx

Reaction score
Hey, I'm playing Atletico Madrid and I bought Vrsaljko. The problem is I have already 4 players without european passport, so I can't register them all. Do you know how to fix it?

Sell one? Holiday it so your assistant sorts it out? Only ways I can think of. Send one on loan to a feeder club?

The point is I have 5 foreigners, and I bought only one, dunno how it's possible.

Yea. Aguero, Elias, Douglas Costa and Diego Godin.

You can't register more than 4 foreigners, you should have thought of that before signing another foreigner. There is no way around that unless you sell one of them or choose one that isn't going to play a important part in your side and don't register him.

thought this was going to be an epically racist thread when I read title :p
As said earlier sell the worst/least needed of the 5 to balance it out

If i'm not mistaken douglas costa has a second nationality of italy.. so you can register all four of them as douglas costa is not considered as non EU player

thought this was going to be an epically racist thread when I read title :p
As said earlier sell the worst/least needed of the 5 to balance it out

exactly what i thought.

best thing to do is leave one out who you have the best backup for, or rotate one over the transfer period, if you are spain they will only take a few years to be able to play.

or use FMRTE, but thats for *******.

Does Aguero not get Spanish citizenship early on into the game? When/if he does he will not count as a foreign anymore.

If i'm not mistaken douglas costa has a second nationality of italy.. so you can register all four of them as douglas costa is not considered as non EU player

I think he meant Diego Costa and not Douglas Costa. If that's the case, I'm pretty sure Diego Costa doesn't have another nationality.

Somewhat related, I started a game in spain and i can't work out the foreigners+team b part. Right now i have 3 in team and 1 in bteam, but 2 more brazilians will join soon. One of them is a teen who doesn't need registering but he still is a foreigner. So what now? He counts as only teen or fgn or both? The other is going to the bteam (the perma link not the normal affiliates) for at least half year since i just managed to convince his team and i won't manage to find some proper place to loan him in time. Can i swap players between teams at any time at will? Also about his status he will count as foreigner in bteam when i call him to play some liga/cup game or i have to send one of the key fgn players to the bteam in order to make a fgn slot available?

Hm last thing i promise! If all things fail i will send the youngster to hangout with the teens but next summer he has to join bteam. So when in bteam it counts towards being in club 15-21 or not? I payed a crapload just to develop a top brazilian that will count as club grown. (A)(A)(A)(A)

Somewhat related, I started a game in spain and i can't work out the foreigners+team b part. Right now i have 3 in team and 1 in bteam, but 2 more brazilians will join soon. One of them is a teen who doesn't need registering but he still is a foreigner. So what now? He counts as only teen or fgn or both? The other is going to the bteam (the perma link not the normal affiliates) for at least half year since i just managed to convince his team and i won't manage to find some proper place to loan him in time. Can i swap players between teams at any time at will? Also about his status he will count as foreigner in bteam when i call him to play some liga/cup game or i have to send one of the key fgn players to the bteam in order to make a fgn slot available?

Hm last thing i promise! If all things fail i will send the youngster to hangout with the teens but next summer he has to join bteam. So when in bteam it counts towards being in club 15-21 or not? I payed a crapload just to develop a top brazilian that will count as club grown. (A)(A)(A)(A)

1) non-EU players (regardless of their age) will be consider as foreigner.
2) in the B-team, you will be able to complete the squad registration yourself. If in your B-team allow you to register for non-EU player, you will be able to use them in the first team. i.e you can play 6 non -EU player in your first team (3 from first team, 3 from B-team).. This is what happens in my malaga save.. However, in my hercules save, as my B-team does not allows me to register for non-Eu players, so I can only play 3 non-EU player in the first team.

Agüero and Godin will get spanish citizenship at the end of the transfer period. South american players will get their passport in 2 years in spain, but vrsaljko will only become spanish in 10 years, so you should send him on loan in belgium where he will become european in 2 years

1) non-EU players (regardless of their age) will be consider as foreigner.
2) in the B-team, you will be able to complete the squad registration yourself. If in your B-team allow you to register for non-EU player, you will be able to use them in the first team. i.e you can play 6 non -EU player in your first team (3 from first team, 3 from B-team).. This is what happens in my malaga save.. However, in my hercules save, as my B-team does not allows me to register for non-Eu players, so I can only play 3 non-EU player in the first team.

Wow, didn't know I could do that! Gonna play a Spain game soon.