Status
Not open for further replies.

bagman67

Reaction score
I got off to a great start today in putting some graphics in the game for the first time on FM2010...

I installed a Japan facepack as well as logos for my J1 & J2 leagues that I got from another person with no problems

Then I tried to install a skin and it would not load in the game..

I have the boxes ticked for "always reload skin" as well as unticked for "use skin cache" obviously or my japan graphiics would not work

The skin was unzipped and I can actually see the graphics in my folder that I saved it under footballmanager2010/skins just like it said... it still did not work

I deleted the config. file thinking it was corrupted the game automatically put a config file back in.. that didnt work either

I tried downloading another skin.. same issue...

Any idea what is going on .. am i doing something wrong? i would think not cuz my other graphics for the facepack and logos i downlladed are working...

not sure if youve made a mistake in the thread post saying its fm10 but youre not trying to put fm11 skin in a fm10 game as that wont work as it seems as if your doing the installing bit right :S

Having the same problems mate. My skin wont work. Anyone with info would be great. Ususally ask my bro for help but the sod is in Bulgaria!

what skin is it your trying to use beadstarr?
someone suggested this tip the other day on a skin page of mine > I think u can try to edit the script of skin xml file. Open this skin folder then u will find file name such as "barca skin.xml" or another name. Open with notepad, look at the bottom of xml file & find words like this <string id="required_version" value="11.1.0" translate="false"/>. Change 11.1.0 with 11.0.0 and save then go to preferences, look if it's work or not.
I' usually use this trick, hope it's can help

i do know all skins made with the dark base skin need patch 11.1 to work but i would of though most use that or 11.2 nowdays

I downloaded Steklo mate. Followed the instructions and nothing. I will try your help when I get home, and Il let you know if it works.

Thanks very much for you help.

i thought it was stelko,ihad a few problems with getting it to work,dont worry about the above just get rid of the old one and redownload the updated version here> http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/48946-steklo-x1-v1-1/

before this updated version i had to just put one folder out of the 4 into skins folder the stelko x1,now i have new version i extracted it all to skins and now when in preferences the 4 folders appear and work no probs,by the 4 i mean stelko left,stelko right calender etc

if youve already downloaded the v1.1 version then only thing to try is what i said before,others have had problems with getting the skin to work

Cheers mate for the info.
Tried both of the above, and the updated version still doesn't work. So I have gave up trying to sort it and il just get my brother to have a look when hes back off hols.

Thanks for your time though mate.

bummer oO) strange that,hope your bro can sort it for ya,just sorry couldnt help more

Status
Not open for further replies.