jrazi

Reaction score
I am in my second season with Monaco and I think the game is laughing at me. When start the game take the decision to activate the option of closing the first period of signings, so the first season I spent 0€ on player, I am now in the second season already started (three league games already played) and I don't have the opportunity to choose which position to finish the season and not be given money to me to transfer, I am in a situation 0€ to buy players and -300.000€ in salaries.

I requested the directive money for salaries and to buy players and he can't give nothing.I am also as coach of Germany.

Bug??

Last edited:
I am in my second season with Monaco and I think the game is laughing at me. When you start the game take the decision to activate the option of closing the first period of signings, so the first season I spent 0€ on players in the first season, I am now in the second season already started (three league games already played) and no I have been given a choice in that position and not be given to me to transfer money, I am in a situation 0€ to buy players and -300.000€ in salaries.

I requested the directive money for salaries and to buy players and he can't give nothing.I stay I am also as coach of Germany.

Bug??

Not a bug, just similar to real life. This summer Monaco are cutting back a lot, selling off higher paid players (Kondogbia, Falcao etc) your board want you to sell and reduce your wage bill