Dylza94

Reaction score
Hello, I made an edit file with the idea of making 4 new nations to replace 4 lets just say... not very good nations. My plan was for it to work like this

Hawaii would replace Wallis and Futuna
Wallis and Futuna didn't have any players to start with
Kept the WaF's citys in Hawaii's ownership
Added all Hawaiian cities that were USA's
I changed the nationality of a few players who were born in Hawaii (to Hawaiian obviously:p)

Tasmania would replace Tuvalu
Tuvalu didn't have any players to start with
I changed the only Tuvalu city to Hawaii's ownership (because it had a Polynesian-sounding name and Tasmania isn't really Polynesian at all:p)
Added all Tasmanian cities that were Australia's
I changed nationality of players who were born in Tasmania

Greenland would replace US Virgin Islands
In this one I merged US Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands, manually changing each US V.I players nationality to British V.I, and did the same with each city and team that was US V.I's before
Then I changed the city Nuuk to Greenland (not Denmark), and changed Jesper Gronkjaer and Niklas Kruetzmann to Greenlanders
Created Nuuk Stadium

Macaronesia Islands would replace Cape Verde
Here I only changed the name, and a few national team details like rivals, language, reputation etc (was planing on doing heaps more on that if the game only worked haha)

Niue would replace American Samoa
I did the same thing that I did with the Virgin Islands merging here, but had to create a capital, a stadium and some players (me and my mates inside joke:D)

BUT!
Whenever I go to start my game, the loader gets up to
"Setting up league and competitions" (or whatever it says) and about 3 quarters through, I get a popup saying
warning: invalid situation
I then click ok and then I get a popup saying
warning: invalid situation
I then click ok and then I get a popup saying
warning: invalid situation (it happens 3 times every time)
THEN when I click ok that time, the game crashes and quits.

WTF is going on? How come everything I used to do on the FM10 editor that worked fine doesn't on FM11?

P.S Macaronesia Islands are the collection of Cape Verde, Canary Islands, Madeira Islands and the Azores.

P.P.S DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS!(6) unless you give me credit;)

Last edited: