ahmedayman2

Reaction score
Am having a huge problems with the Game youth Setup and Regen's Recruitment, although am managing Barcelona and have the best youth setup and best recruitment you all know that, still all the youngsters that i get are **** what shall i do ?

your still missing my point i dont need another messi am talking about players like the next drogba the next xavi or iniesta or ever players like ferdinand all what i get is 2 or 2 and a half star regens

They've only just come through, so you will have to wait for development. With my youth system, if a coach picks out the best youth player, I keep him in under 18's if he's 17, and after improving and checking his development, I'll put him in the reserves, and put him out for loan. Then normally about after a season two, he's normally ready for gradual introduction into the first team. Just got to be patient

You won't get the best regens on the game all the time i always find that barcelona buy alot of them as do real madrid

your still missing my point i dont need another messi am talking about players like the next drogba the next xavi or iniesta or ever players like ferdinand all what i get is 2 or 2 and a half star regens

2-2.5 stars to Barca is still a high quality player to most teams.

but still not a great player for barcelona :D
there's just no a regen that has broke in my 18th squad in recent years like other teams in England or Italy

You rightly assume that as you have a very good youth setup, and very good youth networking, you should get at least a decent or half a decent youth every once in a while. I am now in the 2017 season with my game and playing with Arsenal I have received at least 1 good and 2 decent regens. However where very good regens pops up in your game world is out of your control. For example, you say that in your game there is not one good regen in the Spanish youth teams, however in my game I have at least 6 good regens (1 GK, 1 LB, 1 CB, 2 DM and 1 ST) that I have found in my game. However the very best regens in my game comes out of Argentina for some reason, and I am not talking about Boca or Rier. They came from San Lorenzo, Newell's and Banfield. So this differs from game to game however, which adds in keeping the game interesting.

Last edited:
Same with my Liverpool.
4 seasons but not any regen worth playing in PL. Luckily i get huge money to buy quality ones lol(just got one with 197 PA for 300k :D)

in barca most players got 170+ PA
so a player with 3 stars should be around that
a 2.5 star player should have 150-170 PA imo so those are quality regens