Thestaggy

Reaction score
I added a whole load of kit packs from this very site and they all worked a treat and looked really good on my standard 11.0 game.

Then I patched my game, using the official 11.3 patch. After starting a new game with the new patch, I discovered that I have lost a few of my kits. The English Premier League is a great example. Pre-patch, everybody had their kits, post pacth, Arsenal have all 3 of theirs (home/away/third) while Blackpool has generic kits. Then West Brom has a generic home and away kit, but their third kit is the one I added to the game as part of the kit pack.

Has this happened to anybody before and any clues on how to correct it?

I have checked and the config file is still there. I even deleted the graphic pack from the game file and re-installed it and still the same problem with the same teams.

I've never had this problem but the only way I have solved all my problems and got the game working fine again is to do a full manual uninstall, just backup all your custom graphics (logos, faces, kits, flags, skins etc.) Backup all the stuff you want to keep in C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 and then do a full manual uninstall and then install it again.

Do do a full manual uninstall that will erase everything to do with football manager 2011 follow the instructions on this link:

Football Manager 2011 FAQ and Manual

Its the only suggestion I have. But I did have a similar problem a few months ago where all the premiership teams didn't have their club logos that I downloaded but all other teams did and the way I solved that was to delete the logos folder and then download a fresh copy from the internet and unzip using 7-zip and hope it works which is did.