Problem with screen size on Macbook Pro

Pigboy

Reaction score
When I started FM today, I suddenly had this quite annoying issue with the size of my FM window. The first picture (showing my squad) is what happens when I play full screen. It doesn't use the full size of my display, and also cuts off part of the window on the right side.
The second picture is my window mode. The thing here, is that I can only drag the window into a smaller size, as it does not give me the option to drag it out completely, to cover the open space. I don't know if this is a Mac-only problem, or if it has any relation to the recent OS update. I have tried to google the issue for a solution, but couldn't find anything. If anyone has any idea what might be causing it, please shout out.

View attachment 463088View attachment 463087

Hi, I seem to have this same problem as well. My screen does not project to the full size similar to the first screen shot above. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem.

Thanks!

This is what my screen looks like. It was fine until I updated steam last night.

I use MacBook Pro and have had similar issue, go to option in top left of your screen "window" then click full screen, worked for me! :)