Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Earth

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

There's something that has been bothering me and that is the selling of players for a decent amount of money with Ajax. First of all nobody ever bids on my players, although there is a great deal of interest for just about every player. Furhtermore it seems that the value of my players never increases.

For example I'm in the fourth season with Ajax and Eriksen is playing awesome and developing nicely, but still he is only valued at 3,5 million euros. The same goes with just about every other players. Even Dzeko who I got on a free transfer, after 2 seasons, is only worth 4.5 million euros. :(

All the big clubs are spending insane amounts of money for other players, but never on my players. Any ideas to solve this problem? Thanks in advance

Hey everybody!

There's something that has been bothering me and that is the selling of players for a decent amount of money with Ajax. First of all nobody ever bids on my players, although there is a great deal of interest for just about every player. Furhtermore it seems that the value of my players never increases.

For example I'm in the fourth season with Ajax and Eriksen is playing awesome and developing nicely, but still he is only valued at 3,5 million euros. The same goes with just about every other players. Even Dzeko who I got on a free transfer, after 2 seasons, is only worth 4.5 million euros. :(

All the big clubs are spending insane amounts of money for other players, but never on my players. Any ideas to solve this problem? Thanks in advance

I used to have this issue, you need to make sure they are playing in correct positions, well trained and they make big changes in your side, for example in my chelsea save, I bought Neymar for 13.5 million, 3rd season his "value" was 9 million, 5th season is 28 million. it happens in time friend.

I used to have this issue, you need to make sure they are playing in correct positions, well trained and they make big changes in your side, for example in my chelsea save, I bought Neymar for 13.5 million, 3rd season his "value" was 9 million, 5th season is 28 million. it happens in time friend.

Thanks for the reply and I will continue to be patient, it's just so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.