Problem with Squad Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone else not been given the option of assigning squad numbers?
I've started a game with the Orient and im 6 league games in, i wasnt asked to give numbers.
all players just play in 1-11 jerseys.
is it just me cus my mate reckons he gave his players squad numbers (hes brentford)

Id appreciate an answer to this as I have the same problem. All my mates games seems to be fine.

yeah ill comment because other people dont for some reason it ticks me off you go to the effort to do this and no one can be arsed they are too busy having a go at me lol, anyway i dont know why that is, that happened to me in blue square north but i used to play for canvey island and i know i dont get a specific squad number, thats weird because on southampton i gave squad numbers, weird

Sorry, but if I do not know the answer, I won't simply waste anyones time. And I wasn't having a go at you, I was simply Advising ;)

if you havent got the update then that might be why as i dont think i got the option on the default but on the update you do :D

i got patch 1, i've tried signing a player as u usually get the option when u sign him but still nothing. cant understand it :S i know its not a huge deal but i want my game to work properly

Im getting the same problem and have the new update, dont no why tho?!!

I have the squad numbers assigned and in the match preperation it shows the correct numbers for the squad. But in game the likes of Gerrard changes from to 11 and J Cole changes from 10 to 22 and i don't understand why i've updated to new patch as well and hasn't sorted nothing. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.