igor00cro

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I started with Roma and I have problem. I concede lot of goals, having problem with ball possesion.

I play 4-2-3-1 tactic.

Can you help me with team instructions, player roles and stuff like that, which would help me to concede less goals, have greather possesion.

Thank you in advance:)

The more info you provide, the easier it is for others to help you. Perhaps you could post screenshots of your player roles and team instructions?

Lower your tempo, take off be more expressive, change to close down more, take off roam from positions.

Maybe try your CM(defend) as a BWM (support)

Check the player Best Position, Role and Duty, change the Role according to the abilities of your players.
Also, in my opinion you have to many Team Instructions and I can imagine that you have also Player Instructions set? This may be the problem, the players don't know what to do!
For example: You have Close Down More and maybe you have set the same in the Player Instructions, select or unselect this in your players, as it confuses them and then somebody is open because the lost of their position in the pitch by going to press the opposition.

Hope this helps

thanks guys fo your help:)

I dont have player instuctions, only team instructions.

I changed roles, and some team instrucions. it is better after couple games, we will see later:)